WHY SHOULD WE BE YOUR AGENT?
WE EDUCATE YOU
As a licensed Medicare agent, we offer you the choices of Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplements and Prescription Drug Plans here in Washington State.
WE SAVE YOU TIME
Why go to Seminars or meet different agents who try to sell you the product or company that they want to sell? Why not have the option to choose what works best for you. We have access to all the plans on the market and can help you compare these plans side by side.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
When you choose the right type of plan, based upon your needs and being informed about how they work and how they are different from other plans, your chances of saving money may be significant.
We are REQUIRED to have a SCOPE of appointment form before we meet face to face. Please print, sign and mail along with our Questionnaire that helps us prepare for our meeting.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL INSURANCE PRODUCTS???
- Long-Term Care - Long-Term Care insurance provides coverage for many services used by people who have disabilities or chronic (long-lasting) illnesses. Both tax-qualified and non-qualified plans as well as a special stand alone home health care plan are available.
- Life Insurance - Life Insurance can be an important part of your estate plan. Final expense, Term life and Whole life insurance policies are available to help plan for the future.
- Annuity Products - Annuities help you plan for a long life by providing for an income upon retirement. Annuities are the opposite of life insurance providing a monthly income during your life time.
- Dental Insurance - Dental Insurance is an important complement to any health insurance plan. We offer simple and flexible dental plans available to individuals from 18 years old and beyond.
- Individual Health - Health insurance minimizes the risk of financial loss due to illness and injuries. High quality individual health insurance plans can be purchased to meet short- and long-term needs.
- Specialty Products - Look here for additional products including vision and non-insurance health benefits.
- Travel Insurance - There are many types of travel insurance and choosing the right plan can be confusing. Becoming familiar with the basic types of plans and the specialized terms will make it easier to compare plans.
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - Get a FREE Discount Prescription Drug Card that provides members with average savings of 32%-35% off Usual and Customary Pricing with savings as high as 75% on some medications. This card is pre-activated and can be used immediately.